The following is the More than 600000 5g base stations will be added by the end of 2021 From Ministry of industry and information technology recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: 5g industry.
Ministry of industry and information technology communication  No. 34, communication administration bureaus of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government, competent departments of industry and information technology of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the central government and cities under separate state planning, Xinjiang production and Construction Corps, and all relevant enterprises: In order to thoroughly implement the spirit of the Fifth Plenary Session of the 19th CPC Central Committee, implement the 14th five year plan for national economic and social development of the people’s Republic of China and the outline of long-term goals for 2035 and the 2021 government work report, we hereby print and distribute the “double Gigabit” network collaborative development action plan (2021-2023) “to you. Please earnestly implement it in combination with the actual situation.
Ministry of industry and information technology
March 24, 2021
“Double Gigabit” network collaborative development action plan (2021-2023)
The “double Gigabit” network, represented by gigabit optical network and 5g, can provide single user with Gigabit access capacity of fixed and mobile network. It has the characteristics of super large bandwidth, ultra-low delay, advanced and reliable. The two complement each other and promote each other. It is an important component and carrier base of new infrastructure. In order to implement the deployment requirements of the government work report, promote the mutual promotion of “double Gigabit” network construction, complementary application advantages and innovative business integration, further play the important role of “double Gigabit” network in stimulating effective investment, promoting information consumption and assisting the digital transformation of manufacturing industry, accelerate the construction of a new development pattern, this action plan is formulated.
1、 General requirements
（1） Guiding ideology
Guided by Xi Jinping’s socialist ideology with Chinese characteristics in the new era, we thoroughly implemented the spirit of the nineteen and nineteen second, third, fourth and fifth plenary sessions of China’s Communist Party, and adhered to the people centered development thought, based on the new development stage, carried out the new development concept, and constructed the new development pattern, deepening the structural reform of supply side as the main line, supporting the manufacturing power, the network power and the The goal of Digital China construction is to promote the “double Gigabit” network construction, innovate the application mode, achieve technological breakthrough, prosper the industrial ecology, and strengthen the security as the key direction, so as to lay a solid foundation for the systematic layout of new infrastructure, to speed up the process of industrial digitization, and to provide solid network support for promoting the high-quality development of economy and society.
（2） Basic principles
Market led, government led. We should give full play to the role of various market players, encourage differentiated development and competition, strengthen technological innovation, promote integrated application, deepen co construction and sharing and green development, and comprehensively improve the supply level. We should give full play to the positive role of the government in planning guidance, policy support and market supervision, and create a good environment for the development of “double Gigabit” network.
The cooperation of fixed and mobile enterprises and complementary advantages. We should give full play to the advantages of gigabit optical network in indoor and complex environment, such as large transmission bandwidth, strong anti-interference and microsecond connection, and give full play to the advantages of 5g network, such as high flexibility, enhanced mobility and large connection. We should appropriately deploy “double Gigabit” network in advance, and simultaneously improve the carrying capacity of backbone transmission, data center interconnection, 5g bearing and other network links.
Innovative application, rich scene. To promote the use of construction, construction and use simultaneously. In the field of public applications, we will continue to enrich the “double Gigabit” application types and scenarios, and improve the Gigabit service capacity. In the industry application field, focus on key industries, create typical application demonstration, strengthen the innovation of operation mode and network architecture, and explore to provide end-to-end customizable network performance guarantee.
Self reliance and self-improvement, improve the ecology. In order to improve the level of industrial foundation and industrial chain modernization, we should strengthen the key core technology research, increase the supply of industrial common technology, improve the security capability of key products and services, improve the construction of technical standards and intellectual property system, and build a complete, safe and open industrial ecology.
（3） Main objectives
In three years, we will basically build a “dual Gigabit” network infrastructure covering all urban areas and villages and towns where conditions permit, so as to realize the “Gigabit to home” capability of fixed and mobile networks. The development of gigabit optical network and 5g users has been accelerated, and the user experience has been continuously improved. High bandwidth applications such as augmented reality / virtual reality (AR / VR) and ultra high definition video are further integrated into production and life, and the Gigabit application mode of typical industries has formed a demonstration. The core technology R & D and industrial competitiveness of gigabit optical network and 5g have maintained the international advanced level, and the modernization level of industrial chain supply chain has steadily improved. “Double Gigabit” network security capability has been significantly enhanced.
1. By the end of 2021
– gigabit optical network has the ability to cover 200 million households, with more than 5 million ports of 10 gigabit passive optical network (10g-pon) and above, and more than 10 million Gigabit broadband users.
– the 5g network has basically realized the coverage of areas above the county level and some key towns, with more than 600000 new 5g base stations added.
More than 20 cities will be built.
2. By the end of 2023
– gigabit optical network has the ability to cover 400 million households, with more than 10 million ports of 10g-pon and above, and more than 30 million Gigabit broadband users.
– 5g network basically realizes the coverage of areas above township level and key administrative villages.
– achieve the goal of “double hundred”: build 100 Gigabit cities and build 100 Gigabit industry virtual private network benchmarking projects.
2、 Key tasks
（1） Mega city construction action
1. Continue to expand the coverage of gigabit optical network. We will promote the scale deployment of 10g-pon optical line terminal (OLT) equipment by basic telecom enterprises in cities and key towns, continue to optimize the networking on OLT, and upgrade the optical distribution network (ODN) in old residential areas and industrial parks, so as to further extend the all-optical access network to users. Carry out the upgrade of home and enterprise gateway (optical cat) equipment supporting Gigabit service on demand, and provide end-to-end Gigabit service experience by promoting the transformation of home internal wiring, optimization of Gigabit wireless LAN networking and upgrading of user access terminal.
2. Accelerate the deployment of 5g independent network. Promote basic telecom enterprises to carry out 5g independent Networking (SA) commercial scale, and focus on accelerating the network coverage of central city, key areas and key industries. We should encourage the use of various networking methods such as macro base stations and micro base stations, and combine them with other technologies such as centralized wireless access network (c-ran), so as to promote the deep coverage of 5g network in traffic intensive areas such as transportation hubs, large stadiums and scenic spots. According to the industrial development and application needs, timely carry out the network construction based on 5g millimeter wave.
3. Further promote the construction and upgrading of rural network facilities. We will improve the compensation mechanism for telecommunications universal services, support basic telecommunications enterprises to continuously deepen broadband network coverage in rural areas with large-scale population, production and operation areas, and areas along major transportation roads, and help consolidate and expand the achievements of poverty alleviation and effectively link with rural revitalization. We will gradually promote the construction and coverage of Gigabit networks in rural and remote areas with conditions and demands.
4. Deepen the sharing of telecommunications infrastructure. Promote the basic telecom enterprises to continuously deepen the co construction and sharing within the industry, according to the principle of “intensive utilization of existing resources, sharing without new construction”, coordinate the needs of tower facilities construction, support the basic telecom enterprises to carry out the co construction and sharing of 5g network; encourage the co construction of optical fiber network by means of sharing cables in the same channel, sharing cables on the same tower, and sharing cores on the same cable, and replace and rent fiber cores And so on. Efforts should be made to improve the level of cross industry co construction and sharing, and further strengthen communication and cooperation with electric power, railway, highway, municipal and other fields.
Column 1 “one hundred cities and one thousand” construction project
Speed up the deployment of urban “double Gigabit” network construction. Support local and basic telecom enterprises to build a number of “double Gigabit” demonstration communities and “double Gigabit” demonstration parks, and deepen the “double Gigabit” network coverage of urban families, key areas and key industries. Promote the development of “double Gigabit” users on demand. Support local and relevant enterprises to build a “dual Gigabit” business system of “network + platform + application” fixed mobile convergence and cloud network convergence, promote the development of cloud VR, ultra high definition video and other new services, and promote users to migrate to 500mbps and above high-speed broadband and 5g network through application traction. Organize and carry out urban evaluation. Combined with the evaluation index of Gigabit City, the effectiveness evaluation of Gigabit city construction is carried out regularly. By the end of 2021, more than 20 Gigabit cities will be built in China. By the end of 2023, more than 100 Gigabit cities will be built in China. The coverage rate of urban home gigabit optical network will exceed 80%, and there will be more than 12 5g base stations per 10000 people.
（2） Carrying capacity enhancement action
5. Enhance the carrying capacity of backbone transmission network. Promote the continuous expansion of backbone transmission network of basic telecom enterprises, deploy 200 / 400gbps ultra high speed and super large capacity transmission system of backbone network on demand, and improve the comprehensive carrying capacity of backbone transmission network. Accelerate the development and application of technologies such as flexible all-optical crossover and intelligent management and control, and improve network scheduling capability and service efficiency. It guides the ultra-high speed optical transmission system of 100gbps and above to sink into man. We will encourage the use of new ultra-low loss optical fibers in new trunk lines.
6. Optimize data center interconnection (DCI) capability. To meet the needs of high-speed interconnection of data centers, basic telecom enterprises should be promoted to carry out the deployment and application of 400gbps optical transmission system, and the construction of direct network and directional network of data centers should be encouraged. Combined with business development, continue to promote the application of DCI core technologies such as IPv6 segmented routing (srv6), virtual extended local area network (vxlan); promote the application of software defined network (SDN) technology in data center interconnection, and improve the cloud network collaborative carrying capacity.
7. Promote the construction of 5g bearer network. We will promote the construction of large capacity, high-speed and low-cost optical transmission systems in 5g forward and middle return networks, and enhance the intelligent operation capability of integrated service access and network slice resources. Promote 5g bearer network to deploy 50Gbps system on urban access layer, 100gbps or 200gbps system on Metro convergence layer and core layer. Gradually promote the three-layer virtual private network (l3vpn) networking to the edge, compatible with the edge cloud data center Interconnection Networking.
（3） Industry convergence enabling action
8. Innovative deployment of Gigabit industry virtual private network construction. Basic telecommunication enterprises are encouraged to carry out the construction and deployment of Gigabit virtual private network in typical industries such as industry, transportation, power grid, education, medical treatment, port, emergency public service and so on. Explore and innovate the network architecture, adopt various modes such as sharing with the public network and end-to-end sharing with the public network to carry out the network construction flexibly. Deploy 5g base stations, OLT equipment, core network elements, industry terminals, etc. in industry units on demand to support localization processing and storage of sensitive data in industry units. Explore innovative operation mode, encourage the opening of relevant interface functions, provide necessary management and control authority for industry units, and serve the development of the industry.
9. Vigorously promote “double Gigabit” network application innovation. We should encourage basic telecom enterprises, Internet enterprises and industry units to cooperate and innovate, focus on new demands and expectations of information consumption, and speed up the business application of “double Gigabit” network in ultra high definition video, AR / VR and other consumer fields. Focus on the digital transformation of manufacturing industry, carry out “double Gigabit” collaborative innovation for different application scenarios and production processes, and accelerate the formation of “double Gigabit” application mode with complementary advantages. Facing the concerns of the people in the field of people’s livelihood, we should promote the deep integration of “double Gigabit” network with education, medical and other industries, strive to help improve the level of rural education and medical care through the Internet, and promote the equalization of basic public services.
10. Actively adopt new technologies such as “IPv6 +” to provide deterministic services. Support basic telecom enterprises to explore new technologies such as IPv6 + to provide end-to-end deterministic service capability in the network layer, and ensure the bandwidth, delay, jitter and other performance requirements of specific traffic flow transmission. The new industrial network gives priority to support “IPv6 +” functions such as IPv6 segmented routing, network slicing, deterministic forwarding and path detection, and carries out pilot applications such as new multicast, service chain and application aware network.
Column 2: benchmark project of Gigabit industry virtual private network construction
Promote the pilot deployment of Gigabit virtual private network in the field of industrial manufacturing. Basic telecom enterprises are encouraged to adopt 5g, PON, OTN and other collaborative deployment, and combine with edge computing, network slicing, AI and other new technologies to form a unified and efficient carrying capacity for industrial production, office, security and other subnets, so as to meet the safety certification and control capacity of industrial enterprises for access terminal equipment, and support high-quality industrial enterprises Quality and speed to meet cloud demand. We will promote the pilot deployment of Gigabit virtual private networks in the fields of education and medical care. Basic telecom enterprises are encouraged to further enhance their network support capabilities for online education and telemedicine based on the “double Gigabit” network, so as to meet the needs of Internet use and management in the industry, and provide typical online education application scenarios such as virtual training, smart cloud examination room, smart home school community, teacher research and training, and smart evaluation, as well as remote consultation, remote imaging, remote first aid, and remote monitoring It provides support for typical application scenarios of telemedicine such as nursing. Software defined wide area network (sd-wan), real-time video communication, intelligent network scheduling and other technical solutions are adopted to optimize the network transmission quality. Promote the pilot deployment of Gigabit virtual private network in special areas. Basic telecommunication enterprises and industry units are encouraged to give full play to the differentiation characteristics of gigabit optical network and 5g in view of the high bandwidth requirements of image monitoring and online quality inspection, and the strong electromagnetic interference scenes of mining, electric power and stamping manufacturing, so as to form a batch of “double Gigabit” deployment schemes that can be copied and promoted. By the end of 2023, 100 Gigabit virtual private network benchmarking projects will be built.
（4） Industrial chain strengthening and chain mending
11. Strengthen the research and development of core technologies and standards. Leading enterprises and scientific research institutions are encouraged to increase R & D investment in ultra-high speed optical fiber transmission, next generation optical network technology and wireless communication technology, deeply participate in international standardization work, strengthen group standard development, and form the core competitiveness of China’s “double Gigabit” network technology.
12. Accelerate terminal maturity. Encourage terminal equipment enterprises to accelerate the research and development of 5g terminals, improve the product performance of 5g terminals, and promote the maturity of 5g terminals supporting SA / NSA dual-mode, multi band smart phones, client devices (CPE), cloud XR, wearable devices and other forms. Promote the R & D and application of home gateway, enterprise gateway, wireless router and other devices supporting high-speed wireless LAN technology, and accelerate the integration of mobile phones, computers, 4K / 8K ultra high definition devices and other terminals with flexible multi access capabilities. Further reduce the terminal cost, improve the terminal performance and security, and stimulate the potential of information consumption.
13. Continuously improve industrial capacity. Encourage optical fiber and cable, chip devices, network equipment and other enterprises to continuously improve the level of advanced industrial foundation and industrial chain modernization, and consolidate the existing industrial advantages. Efforts should be made to improve the R & D and manufacturing level of core chips, network equipment, modules and devices, promote the realization of self-reliance of China’s communication industry chain, and cultivate and expand the industrial ecology.
Column 3 “double Gigabit” industry chain strengthening and chain Mending Project
Strengthen the research and development of core technologies, encourage leading enterprises and scientific research institutions to increase R & D investment in 800gbps / 1tbps ultra-high speed optical fiber transmission, 50g-pon, 5g rel-17, millimeter wave communication, high-speed wireless LAN and other technologies, and realize technological innovation. Accelerate the breakthrough of industrial short board, encourage optical fiber and cable, chip device, network equipment and other enterprises to strengthen technological research and improve manufacturing capacity and process level in view of 5g chip, high-speed PON chip, high-speed WLAN chip, high-speed optical module, high-performance device and other weak links. We should build industrial cluster areas, rely on the existing domestic industrial advantage areas, build and form “double Gigabit” network strategic industrial cluster areas, and form scale joint forces. By the end of 2023, breakthroughs will be made in key core technologies, and independent R & D capabilities will be greatly enhanced.
（5） User experience improvement action
14. Continuously optimize the network architecture. We will expand the number of new Internet switching centers connecting enterprises and the scale of traffic exchange, add at least two national Internet backbone direct connection points, and improve the omni-directional, multi-level, and three-dimensional interconnection system. Promote cloud service enterprises to continuously improve the key core technology capabilities of cloud computing, promote the construction of multi access edge computing (MEC) edge cloud, and accelerate the application of new models and new technologies such as cloud edge collaboration and cloud network integration. Promote the content distribution network (CDN) enterprises to speed up the deployment of CDN nodes in the western and northeast regions, promote the expansion and sinking of CDN on demand, and realize the nearest access to Internet content.
15. Strive to ensure the quality of the network. Guide basic telecom enterprises to strengthen the collaborative development of 5g and 4G networks, promote the re cultivation, optimization and upgrading of 2G, 3G and 4G frequencies, and improve the utilization efficiency of network resources. Support the development and deployment of multi-mode base station equipment, and ensure the coverage requirements of different standard networks in urban hot spots and along high-speed rail lines. We will continue to improve the bandwidth capacity of Internet access and improve the Internet access experience. The bandwidth between Internet networks is expanded by 10tbps, and the access performance between Internet networks is similar to that of developed countries in Europe and America. Promote Internet enterprises to improve service capability, guarantee basic bandwidth configuration, and improve user business access experience.
16. Continuously improve service quality. Urge the basic telecom enterprises to effectively improve the 5g service quality, formulate and improve the 5g service standard of the enterprise, and increase the service assessment of the front-line windows such as the entity business hall and customer service hotline. We should further improve the reminder mechanism, strictly abide by the red line of marketing, and strictly investigate such behaviors as “pushing 5g packages”, “restricting users to change packages” and “exaggerating package publicity”, so as to effectively safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of users. We will promote enterprises to reduce the average charges of broadband and dedicated lines for small and medium-sized enterprises, and reduce them by another 10% in 2021. We will encourage special groups, such as rural poverty-stricken households (the poor households who have set up files and registered cards), the elderly and the disabled, to introduce exclusive preferential charges, and reasonably reduce the cost of mobile phones, broadband and other communications.
Column 4 “double Gigabit” network development evaluation ability improvement project
Improve the “double Gigabit” network development evaluation index system based on user experience. In addition, we will strengthen the research on key technologies, such as full-scale deployment of app, network speed measurement, network friendly testing, etc. Research on industry oriented “double Gigabit” network evaluation system. Organize relevant enterprises and research institutions to carry out research on “double Gigabit” network evaluation system according to the network performance requirements of different industries and scenarios, and select no less than 10 major industries and scenarios to carry out field tests. Release authoritative data and reports regularly. To guide the China information and Communication Research Institute to regularly release China’s fixed broadband and mobile broadband network rate reports, timely release the network development evaluation reports of key cities and places, comprehensively and objectively reflect China’s “double Gigabit” network development level, and continuously optimize China’s “double Gigabit” network service capacity.
（6） Security enhancement action
17. Improve the network security protection ability. We will promote the same planning, construction and operation of network security capability and “double Gigabit” network facilities, and enhance the capability of network security and data security. Supervise and urge relevant enterprises to implement the main responsibility of network security, establish and improve the security management system and working mechanism, carry out network security risk assessment and hidden danger investigation, timely prevent network, equipment, physical environment, management and other security risks, and continuously improve the network security protection ability.
18. Build a safe and reliable new information infrastructure. Key network security enterprises are encouraged to focus on key areas of information technology products, such as network planning and construction, carry out core technology research, build an industrial ecology covering the whole process of infrastructure, key equipment and network security products, build a safe, reliable new information infrastructure, and steadily improve the “double Gigabit” network security.
19. Do a good job in cross industry network security. Basic telecommunication enterprises, network security enterprises and industry units are encouraged to strengthen network security cooperation in key industries such as medical care, education and industry. Facing diversified business scenarios, access modes and equipment forms, they are encouraged to strengthen the guidance of security risk prevention and response of Gigabit industry virtual private network, and promote the realization of network facilities security co construction and security sharing.
3、 Safeguard measures
（1） Strengthen organizational leadership. Local telecommunications administrations and basic telecommunications enterprises further strengthen organizational leadership, formulate annual implementation plans, and refine tasks and responsibilities. Actively promote the “double Gigabit” network development into an important part of the national economic and social development “fourteenth five year” overall plan and relevant special plans. Encourage the development and release of open catalogue of public resources, and promote the public facilities of government organs, enterprises, institutions and public institutions to facilitate the construction of 5g base stations, indoor distribution systems, poles, pipelines and supporting facilities.
（2） Strengthen the cooperation between departments. Local communication administrations and industry and information technology, housing and urban rural construction, market supervision, network information and other departments have established a collaborative working mechanism to strengthen the joint law enforcement ability and strength, focus on the joint renovation of broadband access market of commercial buildings, and the implementation of national standards of fiber to the home for new civil buildings, so as to form a regulatory joint force. Coordinate with power department to reduce the cost of 5g base station.
（3） Improve regulatory capacity. We will continue to strengthen the construction of professional style and rectification work, incorporate network and service quality into the evaluation system, and earnestly safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of users. We should guide the upstream and downstream enterprises in the industrial chain, strengthen the self-discipline of the industry, and create a healthy, orderly and healthy industrial ecology.
（4） Deepen exchanges and cooperation. Standardization organizations and industry associations should give full play to the role of technology leading and bridge, actively carry out international benchmarking, and promote the upstream and downstream of the industrial chain of basic telecommunications enterprises, scientific research institutes, equipment manufacturers, device manufacturers, and chip manufacturers to further strengthen technology tackling and collaborative innovation. Strengthen the experience exchange and promotion of “double Gigabit” network deployment application and new technology.
Washington Post: it is estimated that China will complete 150000 5g base stations by the end of 2019 Ministry of industry and information technology: by the end of March 2020, 198000 5g base stations have been built in China. Ministry of industry and information technology: by 2020, more than 718000 5g base stations have been opened in China. University of California, Berkeley: research finds that 5g base stations may bring more radiation harm. China 5g + industrial Internet development report (2020): nearly 700000 5g base stations will be built in China. At least 680000 5g base stations will be built in 2020 In the United States, only 50000 Everbright Securities are planned: 5g small base stations give birth to a big market, optical Internet helps network depth coverage (with download) trendforce: in 2019, China and European equipment manufacturers occupy 85% of the world’s 5g base stations IDC: in the early years of 5g, “light” optical recovery MIIT: in December 2018, China’s monthly consumption flow per household is 6.25g MIIT: in August 2018, the per capita usage flow of mobile users is 4.85gb A year-on-year growth of 170% MIIT: in October 2017, the average household mobile Internet access traffic reached 2.25g, a year-on-year growth of 147.8% MIIT: by November 2020, China’s 5g users exceeded 80 million MIIT: in 2019, Chinese enterprises with global 5g standard patents accounted for more than 30%
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.