The following is the Ten pictures to understand the development of Microsoft azure recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: cloud computing.
In the second quarter of 2021, Microsoft’s azure cloud revenue increased by 50% year-on-year, of which the revenue of server products and cloud services increased by 26%. In the latest quarter, the gross profit margin of commercial cloud increased to 71% from 67% in the same period last year. The results for the second quarter ended December 31 were $43.08 billion, up from $36.91 billion in the same period last year. Microsoft launched azure arc, a hybrid cloud Strategy Platform Based on kubernetes. At present, more than 1000 customers use azure arc to simplify multi cloud and hybrid cloud management.
Next, from the ten charts, we may be able to further understand the important reason why Microsoft azure continues to become one of the three clouds in the world.
1. Intelligent cloud has become the highest revenue business in Q2, accounting for 36% of the total revenue with us $6.4 billion.
In this quarter, members’ success in indirect distribution channels and more enterprise customers accelerated the implementation of the “cloud frist” plan, resulting in rapid growth of Intelligent Cloud business.
2. According to the latest cloud market analysis of synergy research, Amazon cloud and Microsoft cloud account for more than 50% of the total market share, while Microsoft cloud accounts for more than 20% for the first time.
It shows that in the fourth quarter of 2020, enterprises’ expenditure on cloud infrastructure service providers basically exceeded $37 billion, an increase of $4 billion over the previous quarter, and a 35% increase over the fourth quarter of 2019. Synergy research points out that the market has doubled in just nine quarters.
3. 63% of enterprises run systems on azure, second only to AWS.
Statistics and flexera 2020 cloud usage reports show that 6% of enterprises spend at least $1.2 million a year on azure. From the number of enterprises using cloud and running virtual machines on cloud, azure is narrowing the gap with AWS.
4. According to the data of canalys, the total expenditure on cloud infrastructure services in 2020 increased by 33% from US $107 billion in 2019 to US $142 billion, of which the sales business from indirect channels promoted the growth of nearly 20% of the market share.
Microsoft has a dominant position in indirect channel distribution, which can be seen from the level of sales support, sales and technical support it provides to agents. Alastair Edwards, chief analyst at canalys, said: “cloud vendors are looking for reliable business partners to advise, implement, support and manage the enterprise’s cloud journey. In this process, they will also take the initiative to clarify the implementation business value that cloud can bring.”
5. 19% of enterprises expect to further increase the use of azure by 2021, and azure is expected to further enhance its leading position.
Flexera technology report shows that 61% of all enterprise users surveyed expect to add azure this year, second only to Microsoft’s SaaS software.
6. Microsoft azure stack is the private cloud platform with the second highest application rate for enterprises. At present, 35% of enterprises run on this platform.
As for azure stack, 21% of enterprise users are currently in the deployment stage; flexera technical report shows that 67% of all enterprise users surveyed are running or considering using azure for application deployment.
7. Microsoft’s investment in intelligence can be seen on the Microsoft intelligent security graph.
Microsoft relies on security graph to understand the cloud running state, including secure login, authentication and abnormal behavior. Microsoft organizes more than 5 billion different kinds of malware threats every month, thus providing a large amount of useful data to analyze the endpoint behavior in the customer network.
8. 44.5% of enterprises indicated that azure was their preferred Bi service provider.
According to the data, 96.5% of the surveyed enterprises prefer Microsoft azure Bi services provided by major cloud service providers such as AWS, Google cloud, Alibaba cloud and IBM bluemix.
9. According to counterpoint research, azure is the world’s leading end-to-end platform for the Internet of things, with a total score of 276.
Edge data processing is an increasingly important function of IOT platform. Delivering IOT functions from cloud to edge, Microsoft is at the top of this category.
10. In the aspect of digital supply chain, azure platform integrates supply chain partners and core transaction system of supply chain.
Under the influence of the epidemic situation, most manufacturing enterprises are facing the problem of stopping production. In order to meet these market demands, the Microsoft supply chain (MSc) created on the azure platform can be integrated with the digital supply chain platform.
More reading from Lei Feng: SRG: in Q1 2014, Amazon’s cloud service grew by 67% year-on-year, and Microsoft’s market share was the second. Gartner: in Q2 2016, Amazon’s cloud service market share reached 31%. Overview of cloud service customers – data information chart Microsoft: azure users increased to 250000, including 50% Fortune 500 enterprises. AWS Technology Summit 2018 Shanghai station set sail It is estimated that there will be more than 50 technical forums and more than 6000 professionals participating in the conference, which is the highest in China for AWS Technology Summit Cloud computing war rightscale: 2015 annual survey report on cloud computing usage: the 10th anniversary of cloud computing’s past life, present life and future, ushering in the harvest period of the market Security: 9.2 million US dollars financing in April 2013
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.