Enterprise financial reportInvestment & Economy

1q21 reported revenue of $12.919 billion, up 16.7% year on year From TSMC

The following is the 1q21 reported revenue of $12.919 billion, up 16.7% year on year From TSMC recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Enterprise financial report, Investment & Economy.

On April 16, 2021, TSMC released its financial report for the first quarter of 2021. The financial report showed that the revenue in the first quarter of 2021 was US $12.919 billion, with a year-on-year growth of 16.7% and a month on month growth of 0.2%. Among them, smart phones and high-performance computing market contributed 45% and 35% of TSMC’s revenue respectively, with a total of 80%. In terms of the proportion of specific projects, 5nm shipment accounted for 14% of the total wafer revenue, and 7Nm shipment accounted for 35% of the total wafer revenue.

Many analysts predict that: in 2021, TSMC’s revenue will increase by more than 20%, while last year’s revenue has reached 45.5 billion US dollars.

According to the development speed of TSMC, Citibank predicts that TSMC’s revenue will reach US $94.1 billion in 2024, and it will surpass Intel in 2024 / 2025 (Intel’s revenue in 2020 is US $77.9 billion), becoming the semiconductor company with the highest revenue. It can be seen that the expectation of the outside world for TSMC is quite high.

In addition, in terms of new technology, TSMC originally planned to carry out risk trial production in the second half of this year and mass production in the second half of 2022. However, it is reported from the supply chain that TSMC’s 3-nanometer manufacturing process is progressing smoothly, the trial production schedule is ahead of the original expectation, and it has begun to pull goods from the equipment factory.

via   TSMC: 4q20 revenue reached US $12.68 billion, up 22% year on year. TSMC: 3q20 revenue was NT $356.43 billion, net profit increased 36%. Intel: 4q20 net profit was US $5.8 billion, down 15% year on year. IC insights: in 2017, semiconductor M & a transaction volume reached US $27.7 billion, SMIC International: 3q20 revenue was US $1.08 billion, net profit was US $256 million, SMIC International’s decline expanded to 8%, the company said SMIC: 2q20 revenue 938.5 million US dollars, net profit 138 million US dollars, ASML: 2q20 net sales 3.3 billion euro, sales growth is expected to remain unchanged, a TSMC 5nm chip total cost more than 2900 yuan? IC insights: in 2017, Samsung will surpass Intel to become the largest chipmaker SMIC: 2q20 telephone conference record annual revenue target still grows by 15-20%, gross profit rate is higher than that of TSMC last year, how does this necktie enterprise start in Taiwan? AMD: net profit of 4q19 is US $170 million, a year-on-year increase Accenture: Technology Vision report of semiconductor industry in 2019 Gartner: global semiconductor market will reach US $420.4 billion in 2017

If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.

RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button