Enterprise financial reportInvestment & EconomyStrategic emerging industry

2q21 revenue was USD 13.29 billion, with a year-on-year increase of 28% From TSMC

The following is the 2q21 revenue was USD 13.29 billion, with a year-on-year increase of 28% From TSMC recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Enterprise financial report, Strategic emerging industry, Investment & Economy.

On July 15, 2021, TSMC released its financial report for the second quarter of 2021. The consolidated revenue was about NT $372.15 billion, the after tax net profit was about NT $134.36 billion, and the earnings per share was NT $5.18 (equivalent to US $0.93 per unit of American Depositary Receipts).

Compared with the same period in 2020, the revenue in the second quarter of 2021 increased by 19.8%, and the after tax net income and earnings per share increased by 11.2%. Compared with the previous quarter, revenue in the second quarter of 2021 increased by 2.7% and net profit after tax decreased by 3.8%. The above financial figures are the figures in the consolidated financial statements.

In US dollars, the revenue in the second quarter of 2021 was 13.29 billion yuan, an increase of 28.0% over the same period in 2020 and 2.9% over the previous quarter.

In the second quarter of 2021, the gross profit margin was 50.0%, the operating profit rate was 39.1%, and the after tax net profit rate was 36.1%.

5 nano process shipments accounted for 18% of the company’s wafer sales in the second quarter of 2021; 7 nano process shipments accounted for 31% of wafer sales in the whole quarter. Overall, the revenue of advanced processes (including 7 nm and more advanced processes) reached 49% of the quarterly wafer sales.

Via Tencent technology read more: TSMC: 1q21 reported revenue of US $12.919 billion, a year-on-year increase of 16.7% TSMC: 4q20 revenue of US $12.68 billion, a year-on-year increase of 22% TSMC: 1q21 performance teleconference record TSMC: 3q20 revenue of NT $356.43 billion, net profit increased by 36%, SMIC International’s decline expanded to 8%. The company said that the increase in depreciation would put pressure on net profit. SMIC: 3q20 revenue of 1.08 billion US $256 million net profit Intel: executives interpret 1q21 earnings data center business is at its lowest point SMIC: 2q20 revenue US $938.5 million net profit US $138 million Samsung Electronics: 2q21 revenue US $55.7 billion, a year-on-year increase of 18.94% Intel: 1q21 revenue US $19.7 billion, a year-on-year decrease of 1% still exceeding expectations Samsung Electronics: 1q21 net profit US $6.4 billion, a year-on-year increase of 46.2% Intel Er: the net profit of 4q20 was US $5.8 billion, down 15% year-on-year. SMIC: the annual revenue target recorded by 2q20 telephone conference was still increased by 15-20%, and the gross profit margin was higher than last year’s IC insights: the transaction volume of semiconductor M & A in 2017 reached US $27.7 billion. NVIDIA: 1q21 revenue was US $5.661 billion, and the net profit increased by 109% year-on-year

If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.

RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button