The following is the Operation of charging and swapping infrastructure for electric vehicles in China in February 2021 From China charging Alliance recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: New energy vehicle industry.
Operation of charging and swapping infrastructure for electric vehicles in China in February 2021
1. In June 2022, the charging of public infrastructure increased by 57000 units, compared with June 2021. As of February 2021, the member units of the alliance have reported a total of 837000 public charging piles, including 488000 AC charging piles, 349000 DC charging piles and 481 AC / DC integrated charging piles. From March 2020 to February 2021, about 26000 public charging piles will be added each month.
2. Public charging infrastructure in Guangdong, Shanghai, Beijing, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Shandong, Anhui, Hubei, Henan and Hebei top 10 areas account for 72%. The national charging power is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Beijing, Shandong, Fujian, Henan, Zhejiang and other provinces. The power flow is mainly buses and passenger cars, while other types of vehicles such as sanitation logistics vehicles and taxis account for a small proportion. In February 2021, China’s total charging power was about 682 million kwh, 147 million kwh less than that of last month, with a year-on-year increase of 295.5% and a month on month decrease of 17.7%.
3. According to the operation of public charging infrastructure operators, as of February 2021, there are 10 charging operators operating more than 10000 public charging piles in China, including 212000 special call operation, 196000 state grid operation, 171000 star charging operation, 60000 cloud fast charging operation, 41000 China Southern power grid operation, 26000 Yiwei energy operation, and 14000 Shangwei charging operation Auto Anyue operates 20000 units, Shenzhen auto power grid operates 15000 units, China Putian operates 15000 units, and Wanma aichong operates 14000 units. These 10 operators account for 91.9% of the total, and the remaining operators account for 8.1% of the total.
4. As of February 2021, 377000 pieces of vehicle pile accompanying information without vehicle charging facilities were sampled by member vehicle enterprises in the alliance. Among them, the main reasons for not building charging facilities with the vehicle are that the group users build piles by themselves, the residence does not have fixed parking spaces, and the residence property does not cooperate, accounting for 49.1%, 10.4%, and 9.9% respectively, accounting for 69.3% in total. The working place does not have fixed parking spaces, it is difficult to report and install, the user chooses special charging station and other reasons account for 30.7%.
5. Overall operation of charging infrastructure: from January to February 2021, the increment of charging infrastructure was 30000 units, the increment of public charging infrastructure increased by 100.8% year-on-year, and the increment of charging infrastructure built with vehicles continued to rise, with a year-on-year increase of 322.9%. As of February 2021, the total number of charging infrastructure in China was 1.758 million, an increase of 41.2% year on year.
Read more: China charging Alliance: operation of national electric vehicle charging and swapping infrastructure in May 2020 China charging Alliance: annual report of China charging infrastructure development in 2019-2020 (with download attached) China charging Alliance: development report of Shenzhen new energy vehicle charging operation industry 2020 (short version) passenger Federation: analysis of national passenger vehicle market in March 2019 SMMT: 2020 Auto production in UK drops by 29.3% Credit Suisse: penetration rate of electric vehicles is expected to rise to 57% in 2030 Weilai: 3q20 revenue is 4.526 billion yuan, exceeding the expectation charging Alliance: as of August 2020, there are 1.382 million charging piles in China Year on year increase of 27.9% China Automobile Circulation Association: market trend and service satisfaction of small displacement engines in 2019 white paper automobile market research branch: in depth analysis of national passenger car market in July 2019 Passenger Car Association: analysis of national passenger car market in July 2019 China Automobile Circulation Association: analysis of China’s imported automobile market in the first half of 2019 e-Car Research Institute: market competitiveness of Great Wall Motors Analysis report (2019 Edition) China Automobile Circulation Association: analysis of national passenger car market in May 2019; passenger Federation: analysis of national passenger car market in April 2019
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.