The following is the 2021 payment Trend Report From Capgemini recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: research report, mobile payment , financial technology.
Capgemini released a new report “payment trend in 2021”. History has designated 2020 as one of the most revolutionary years in the payment industry, which heralds the arrival of a new era of technology adoption and consumer behavior.
1. Payment as a service (PAAS) has gained appeal among small and medium-sized institutions
Customized payment technology is difficult to adapt to dynamic supervision and technology updates. PAAS is becoming the first choice for cost-effective and rapid adaptation to the market.
2 Super application operation mode provides a shortcut to one-stop and point-to-point customer experience
The shift from single purpose applications to multi-purpose applications is being promoted worldwide, even for players outside the Asia Pacific region, thanks to their ability to create seamless, integrated, situational and efficient experiences.
3. Payment companies turn to distributed ledger technology in order to improve efficiency and economy
Joint digital identity and currency can derive socio-economic benefits from distributed ledger Technology (DLT).
4. Data driven products are the most successful proposition of payment companies
Big data and analysis enable banks and payment providers to gain insight into super personalized products while stimulating customer loyalty.
5. Digital ID card has become an invisible payment tool for retailers
Now, payment has become part of the retailer ecosystem, and digital identity provides shoppers with a seamless service experience.
6. The new crown has prompted people to choose alternative payment methods
The demand and preference for digital payment are high. Now the new crown urges people to choose faster, more convenient and better payment methods.
7. Technology giants focus on expansion and improve payment services to attract new customers
Technology giants are steadily expanding their business and consolidating their market share in the payment industry as a gateway to the broader field of financial services.
8. Payment companies enhance transaction data security and promote a surge in technology investment
Ensuring foolproof customer authentication and transaction security is a prerequisite for the transition to open infrastructure and digital payment.
9. With the development of ecosystem, regulators have strengthened the review of new participants and new products
Regulation and review will make the payment industry more complex and require regulators to balance the growing market pattern.
10. Evolving regional payment plans are subverting the status quo
With the development of regional payment plans, they may unify the scattered pattern and compete with large companies.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.