The following is the Asia Investment Report for the fourth quarter of 2020 From GP Bullhound recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Investment & Economy, research report, financial technology.
Overall activity continues to recover, with more US / European technology investment entering China.
▪ With growing interest in European targets, the volume of investment transactions increased by 3% and M & A activity increased by 33%.
▪ Softbank returned to technology investment with five deals in the fourth quarter. With the economic recovery and positive progress of effective vaccines, it is believed that cross continent trade will gradually resume. In the fourth quarter, China’s overseas investment in science and technology was the same as that in the fourth quarter of 2019, but its investment in Europe decreased significantly.
▪ As the domestic economy continues to recover, Chinese investors are investing more in overseas technology industries.
▪ In the fourth quarter, trading volume of Chinese investors increased by 40% and trading volume increased by 80%, indicating that Chinese investors have become more optimistic about overseas markets. However, trading volume in Europe fell 20% month on month.
▪ The impact of geopolitical conflicts on China’s overseas investment is weakened. Trading volume in India was flat from the first quarter, with trading volume in the US up 82%.
▪ Tencent continues its overseas investment pace, strongly favoring digital media assets, announcing five deals, three of which are in the UK.
▪ European investors invested more than $2.9 billion in 32 transactions in Asia, which means the value of the transaction increased by 89%, but the transaction volume decreased by 38% month on month. Unlike American investors, Europeans are turning their attention to China, avoiding Southeast Asia and India.
▪ U.S. investors still believe in India, but trading volume fell 20% month on month, and investors’ investment speed slowed down. They also increased their investment in China, with trading volume up 33% month on month, the first increase since the first quarter of 2019.
▪ In terms of industry, European and American investors prefer Asian financial technology and software companies, while American investors prefer market and educational technology companies.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.