RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.
The following is the Asia market trend report for the third quarter of 2020 From GP Bullhound recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Investment & Economy, research report, financial technology.
GP bullhound released the third quarter of 2020 Asian market trend report. Overall, activity increased, thanks to large investment deals and more US / European technology investment in Asia.
Overseas investment in China’s science and technology plummeted month on month
▪ Due to the global economic uncertainty caused by the pandemic and the continuing trade tensions with the United States, Chinese investors are becoming more and more cautious about overseas investment.
▪ In the third quarter, Chinese investors’ trading volume decreased by 43% compared with the previous quarter, while the trading value increased by 5%, indicating that Chinese investors are becoming more selective.
▪ Geopolitical conflicts have begun to affect China’s overseas investment. Trading volume with India fell 50% from the previous quarter, while trading volume with the US fell 27%.
▪ However, Tencent is still active in overseas investment, with a total of eight transactions and a strong preference for digital media assets.
In the third quarter, Asian investors’ investment activities in Europe / US increased slightly compared with the second quarter, but M & A activities continued to decline
▪ The number of transactions increased by 3% and the value increased by 195% over the previous quarter. During the pandemic, M & A activity continued to decline, reaching a record low since the first quarter of 2018.
▪ In terms of industry, European financial technology and software were favored by Asian investors in the third quarter, while American software industry dominated the preference of Asian investors.
▪ In the current situation, since the formulation of transcontinental transactions requires more resources than usual, M & A will be more friendly to local buyers in Europe and the United States.
European and American investors’ interest in Asian technology continues to grow
▪ In the third quarter, European investors completed 54 transactions in Asia, invested more than US $1.5 billion, and continued to be optimistic about 23 transactions in Southeast Asia.
▪ U.S. investors are loyal followers of India, with $6.4 billion invested in 60 deals, including several high-profile deals of Jiao platform (Google’s $4.5 billion), byju (Silver Lake led $500 million) and zomato (tiger global LED $160 million).
▪ In terms of sectors, European and American investors prefer Asian financial technology, software and markets, while the United States prefers software.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.