The following is the Forecast of global advertising expenditure in 2021 From Dentsu recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: research report, network marketing.
Dentcom Angel Group has just released ten trends of global advertising spending in 2021:
1. According to the exclusive data from 59 markets, the global advertising expenditure is expected to return to a growth rate of 5.8% in 2021, with a total scale of 579 billion US dollars.
2. Advertising spending has rebounded sharply, but it is still insufficient to make up for the decline in 2020 (8.8%). In other words, global advertising spending has not yet returned to pre epidemic levels in 2021.
3. It is expected that advertising spending in all regions will return to positive growth in 2021, driven by Western Europe (7.5%), Asia Pacific (5.9%) and North America (4.0%).
4. After a sharp decline in 2020, the fastest growing markets in 2021 are expected to be India (10.8%), the UK (10.4%) and France (8.9%).
5. According to the share of global advertising spending, the top five markets in 2021 will be the United States, China, Japan, the United Kingdom and Germany.
6. It is expected that advertising spending will recover in the second quarter of 2021. Compared with 2020, advertising spending in each quarter will increase by 2%, 13%, 4% and 3% respectively, reflecting that advertising spending will be most seriously affected in the second quarter of 2020.
7. In 2021, digital advertising expenditure will reach half of the total advertising expenditure for the first time, driving the overall growth of 10.1%.
8. Social (18.3%), search (11.0%) and video (10.8%) are the main sources of digital advertising growth.
9. It is estimated that in 2021, traditional TV advertising expenditure will increase by 1.7% to US $169 billion, accounting for 30% of the total advertising expenditure. Sports events, such as the UEFA European Football Championships and the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics, are expected to be key drivers of TV advertising spending.
10. The growth in 2021 is expected to lay the foundation for a return to pre pandemic spending levels in 2022, when spending is expected to reach $619 billion, more than $600 billion in 2019.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.