cloud computingIDCresearch report

From edge to cloud, activate more business data From New horizon of data

The following is the From edge to cloud, activate more business data From New horizon of data recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: IDC, cloud computing, research report.

The report is based on a survey of 1500 global enterprise leaders sponsored by Seagate and conducted by IDC, a research organization. It defines the most urgent data management problems today and finds solutions. The report points out that 68% of enterprise data is not used.

“Reports and research show that a successful enterprise must have strong data operations capabilities,” said Dave Mosley, chief executive of Seagate technology. The acquisition of data value is closely related to the success of enterprises. “

The research conclusions mainly include:

·With the rapid growth of data, data management becomes more and more important. IDC predicts that in the next two years, enterprise data will grow at an annual rate of 42.2%.

·Of the available enterprise data, only 32% has been put into use, and the remaining 68% has not been used.

·The five obstacles to putting data into use are: 1) making the collected data available; 2) storing and managing the collected data; 3) ensuring that the required data are collected; 4) ensuring the safety of the collected data; 5) making the isolated island of collected data available.

·It is expected that in the next two years, managing data in multi cloud and hybrid cloud is the biggest data management challenge.

·Two thirds of the respondents said that their enterprise data security is insufficient, so data security is the basic topic of effective data management.

The report points out that there is a missing link in data management: data operations. IDC defines dataops as “an important link between data creators and data users”. Only 10% of enterprises have fully implemented data operation, but most respondents said that data operation is “very” or “extremely” important. Research shows that data operation combined with other data management solutions can significantly improve the business effect, including improving customer loyalty, revenue, profit, cost saving and many other benefits.

If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.

RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button