The following is the Network service report for the fourth quarter of 2020 From GP Bullhound recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Electronic Commerce, research report, network service.
With the digital transformation promoted by the pandemic, the demand for cloud experts is growing
▪ Most recent technology spending has focused on the cloud, and Cisco estimates that 94% of all Internet workloads will be transferred to cloud services in 2021.
▪ The momentum of AWS, azure and Google cloud is still strong. Microsoft reports that azure business will grow 48% month on month by December 2020.
▪ Cognisant led three well-known cloud acquisitions: new signature in London in July for us $305 million, tin roof, an American engineering company in August, and 10th magnet in September. By September 2020, cognisant’s Microsoft business alone has grown 75% year-on-year.
Game and E-sports professional institutions have become the winners after the pandemic
▪ In 2020, 66% of minors under 35 in the United States will watch or participate in E-sports.
▪ More beneficiaries of the surge include E-sports content channels such as twitch, whose game ratings rose 55% between March and April, reaching 3 billion hours in the first quarter alone.
▪ A large number of deals involving game / E-sports institutions and game studios are trying to bring these functions in. In November, keyword studios acquired game marketing expert Gnet in Los Angeles for $32 million, while embracer Group acquired sandbox strategies in New York.
Social e-commerce is an e-commerce channel for brand marketers to develop rapidly
▪ In 2020, 76 million U.S. users will shop through social networks, accounting for 38% of all U.S. social network users. Under the influence of novel coronavirus pneumonia, the volume of social e-commerce sales in the US is expected to grow by 34% in 2021, and the total sales volume will reach 39 billion US dollars.
▪ Agent service providers with social e-commerce expertise will be more and more popular. In July, bazaarvoice acquired curalate, a visual business expert, and in December, Facebook acquired customer service startup kustomer for $1 billion, making it part of the social e-commerce promotion.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.