The following is the Report on Q4 network media in 2020 From GP Bullhound recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: research report, Network media, Network video.
Value added motivates rock stars
▪ Music copyright can be monetized through the licensing of streaming media, radio, film, television and advertising.
▪ A consortium led by Tencent bought an additional 10% stake in Universal Music Group. A year ago, Tencent bought a 10% stake from viveni, Universal’s parent company, and has the right to buy another 10%. The deal values Universal Music Group at about $37 billion.
2. Advertisers invest in games and podcasts to make up for the lack of TV coverage
▪ Only 33% of generation Z watch TV regularly, and the cable subscription rate of millennials is lower than that of Generation X and baby boomers.
▪ In 2020, Omnicom media group and spotify reached a podcast advertising agreement to spend $20 million in the second half of 2020. In 2021, podcast advertising revenue in the United States is expected to exceed $1 billion, an increase of 45% over 2020, covering more than 115 million podcast viewers.
3, novel coronavirus pneumonia benefits from social networking applications
▪ Consumer subscription software (CSS) got a lot of money this quarter.
▪ Calm, a well-known meditation app, raised $75 million at a valuation of $2 billion. In general, mental health applications will surge in 2020, soothing the hearts of nervous consumers and investors. In 2020, 60 million users downloaded calms, of which 2 million paid users paid $69.99 per year or $14.99 per month to access their services.
▪ In the field of outdoor fitness, strava raised $110 million in round f financing led by TCV and Sequoia in the fourth quarter. In addition, zwift, a California based indoor bike subscription service, received $450 million from KKR in exchange for a minority stake in its business. Surfline, a media company focused on providing surfers with surf coverage, real-time waves and weather forecasts, received $30 million from Chernin group in the fourth quarter.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.