The following is the Report on the development of China’s sharing economy in 2021 From Ministry of information industry recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: sharing economy, research report.
Summary of the report
1. In 2020, the transaction scale of China’s sharing economy market will be about 3377.3 billion yuan, with a year-on-year growth of about 2.9%. The market scale of sharing economy in the three fields of life services, production capacity and knowledge and skills ranked the top three, with 1617.5 billion yuan, 1084.8 billion yuan and 401 billion yuan respectively.
2. In terms of development speed, the impact of the epidemic on the sharing economy in different fields is obviously different. The transaction scale of knowledge and skills and shared medical services increased by 30.9% and 27.8% respectively; the transaction scale of shared accommodation, shared office and shared travel decreased significantly by 29.8%, 26% and 15.7% respectively; and the transaction scale of life services decreased by 6.5% respectively.
3. In 2020, the number of participants in the sharing economy will be about 830 million, including 84 million service providers, with a year-on-year growth of about 7.7%; the number of employees in platform enterprises will be about 6.31 million, with a year-on-year growth of about 1.3%.
4. In 2020, the scale of direct financing in the field of sharing economy will be about 118.5 billion yuan, with a significant increase of 66% over the same period of last year. The direct financing scale of shared office, production capacity and shared health care increased by 466.7%, 285.6% and 130.7% respectively, and the shared accommodation decreased by 31% year on year.
5. In 2020, the proportion of online car hailing in the total taxi passenger traffic is about 36.2%, with a slight decrease of 0.3% year on year; the proportion of online take out revenue in the national catering industry is about 16.6%, with an increase of 3.8% year on year; the proportion of shared accommodation revenue in the national accommodation industry is about 6.7%, with a slight decrease of 0.2% year on year.
6. In 2020, the popularity rates of online car Hailing users, shared accommodation users and online takeout users among netizens are 36.19%, 7.43% and 43.52% respectively.
7. In 2020, the per capita online take out expenditure accounted for about 16.6% of the catering consumption expenditure, with a year-on-year increase of 4.2 percentage points. The proportion of per capita online car Hailing expenditure in travel consumption expenditure was about 11.3%, with a slight decrease of 0.1 percentage point over the same period last year, which was basically flat. The per capita shared accommodation expenditure accounted for about 4.9% of accommodation consumption, down 2.5 percentage points year on year.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.