The following is the Research Report on Internet hospital policy in 2020 From Eggshell Research Institute recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Internet medicine, research report.
In 2020, novel coronavirus pneumonia suddenly came. While the first-line hospitals are working hard to treat patients, Internet medicine also guides patients to seek reasonable medical treatment through online free consultation, medical insurance payment and drug distribution, so as to meet the urgent needs of patients with chronic diseases and become the “second battlefield” of epidemic prevention and control.
On February 4 and 7, the National Health Commission issued two policies to support Internet diagnosis and treatment; on March 2, the National Health Insurance Bureau issued another policy to include Internet diagnosis and treatment into medical insurance payment. Recently, it has become the most intensive stage of national policy since the formation of internet medical industry.
From the perspective of enterprises, eggshell Research Institute divides policy into four stages: opportunity period, intervention period, expansion period and stability period. What are the policies in each stage? What are the reasons for different hospitals applying for Internet? How about the progress of medical insurance payment breakthrough in each province? What is the possible trend of future policy? What challenges does the industry face?
In order to deeply analyze the impact of policies on Internet hospitals, eggshell Research Institute has disassembled 88 patents from 2015 to now In order to provide a comprehensive policy reference guide for the industry participants, we proposed a two four model of policy analysis based on the relevant policies of Internet hospitals, and analyzed them from the spatial dimension (central to local) and time dimension (development process).
1. As of March 2020, the central and local governments have issued 88 policies related to Internet hospitals;
2. Looking at the policy evolution from the perspective of enterprises, the Internet hospital is in the expansion period;
3. In the opportunity period, the five core participants jointly build and share hundreds of billions of potential markets;
4. The return visit of common and chronic diseases during the intervention period is the development direction of the government;
5. Hainan has a relatively loose policy on the access of Internet hospitals, which can be run as soon as 48 days;
6. novel coronavirus pneumonia epidemic prevention and control, promote the bottleneck of medical insurance payment system;
7. Personnel, prescription, diagnosis and treatment behavior, patient privacy protection and information security are the core links of supervision.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.