The following is the Revenue marketing report 2021 From Copper recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: research report, network marketing.
Cooper released the “2021 revenue marketing report”, which analyzes how Hyundai company can achieve revenue growth through strategic and tactical adjustment of sales and marketing methods.
1. Nearly half of the sales and marketing professionals still feel a lack of cooperation. 46% of the respondents rated the communication quality between teams as “poor” or “average”, and 45% rated the goal consistency as the same low to average level. Company size plays an important role here, and SMBs with 51-100 employees have the least confidence in consistency than smaller groups.
2. The attitude of the sales and marketing teams towards each other shows that they differ on each other’s contributions. Nearly half (46%) of the marketing staff think that the sales team does not understand what is important to the marketing team. Salesmen are more confident: only 31% of salesmen think that the marketing team doesn’t know what is important to the sales team. 58% of the salesmen strongly believe that the cooperation between the marketing team and the sales team is effective, while only 43% of the salesmen think so.
3. Companies with seamless sales and marketing collaboration are more likely to achieve revenue growth than those without effective coordination. The revenue growth rate of effective cooperation companies is 70%. The best form of cooperation is for the two teams to work together on strategic and tactical initiatives, such as executive identification, regular joint meetings and shared KPIs.
4. More than one third of the respondents were not satisfied with the coordination skills of the sales and marketing teams. 36% of the respondents thought that the practicability of sales technology and marketing technology tools was poor or average. Nearly half of the respondents (47%) thought that if these tools could be easily integrated, they would be more useful; 40% wanted them to be more affordable.
5. Novel coronavirus pneumonia has a negative impact on their income (51%) and sales and marketing coordination (53%), more than half of B2B companies reported.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.