The following is the Software industry report for the fourth quarter of 2020 From GP Bullhound recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Investment & Economy, research report.
1. Privacy first
▪ In December, France fined Google and Amazon more than $163 million for using personal data for advertising purposes without users’ knowledge or consent.
2. Big data realizes comprehensive transformation
▪ Great changes will take place in the big data market. From 2020 to 2025, the big data market will grow by about 91 billion US dollars at a compound annual growth rate of about 11%.
▪ There are two main benefits of synthetic data: it improves privacy because it does not use actual user data; it greatly reduces the burden of infrastructure because it does not need to send a large amount of data within the enterprise.
3. Small and medium-sized enterprises to carry out a thorough digital transformation
▪ More than half of the enterprises (55%) think that technology is the driving force behind customer interaction.
▪ Novel coronavirus pneumonia is expected to accelerate in the vast majority of consumers (88%), and 33% of SME leaders say the epidemic has accelerated their digital plan.
4. Embedded analysis popularizes data insight
▪ The company strives to be data-driven in various senses, and the need to make informed and accurate business decisions easier for all end users has never been stronger.
▪ In 2020, the global market size will be US $39 billion. With the demand for internal data from customers and the whole enterprise, the use of embedded analysis is expected to increase to US $102 billion by 2027.
5. No server in Enterprise
▪ Many enterprises lack the resources to deploy and maintain servers properly. From the perspective of it, convenience, agility and cost-effectiveness are more important than ever before. In this era, many infrastructure providers seize the opportunity to assume this responsibility and realize what is now known as “serverless computing”.
▪ The first mock exam is expected to take place in 2025, and more and more middle and low end markets are turning to this mode. By 2025, the market will reach $21 billion.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.