The following is the Special report on 2021 cross border e-commerce industry From Zhejiang securities recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Overseas shopping, Electronic Commerce, research report.
The penetration rate of overseas e-commerce will increase faster than before the epidemic, and the cross-border e-commerce industry chain is a long-term opportunity. In 2021q1, cross-border e-commerce will usher in a low base time window. Based on the epidemic situation, the market intuitively believes that the overall operation of cross-border e-commerce in 2020 will remain stable. However, in fact, in 2020q1, there are huge obstacles in the delivery logistics performance, both at home and abroad.
1. Industry background: the cross-border e-commerce market has large space and high growth rate. In 2020, China’s cross-border e-commerce industry will achieve accelerated development. Customs data show that in 2020, China’s cross-border e-commerce imports and exports will reach 1.69 trillion yuan, an increase of 31.1%.
2. Among them, the export was 1.12 trillion yuan, up 40.1% year on year; the import was 0.57 trillion yuan, up 16.5% year on year.
3. Through the customs cross-border e-commerce management platform, 2.45 billion import and export bills were checked and released, an increase of 63.3% year on year.
4. At the industry level, the epidemic will permanently change business behavior. At the industry level, the epidemic will catalyze the change of business behavior habits, which will be transmitted from the consumer end to the industrial infrastructure, and then lead to the improvement of the overall efficiency of overseas e-commerce industry. The penetration rate of overseas e-commerce will increase faster than before the epidemic. The cross-border e-commerce industry chain is a long-term opportunity.
five In 2021q1, cross-border e-commerce will usher in a low base time window. Based on the epidemic situation, the market intuitively believes that the overall operation of cross-border e-commerce in 2020 will remain stable. However, in fact, in 2020q1, the delivery logistics implementation link has encountered huge obstacles both at home and abroad. Therefore, the whole cross-border industry chain in 2021q1 will usher in a low base time window, and the market will see the whole cross-border e-commerce The industrial chain of commercial banks increased significantly year on year.
6. China’s cross-border e-commerce operation and supply chain capabilities are leading the world. China’s e-commerce penetration and e-commerce operation capabilities are leading the world.
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.
RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.