RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.
The following is the Top 10 global consumption trends in 2021 From Euromonitor International recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Consumer research, research report.
Euromonitor International, a global market research company, reveals the emerging trends that will define consumer behavior and influence business strategies this year in its latest report “top 10 global consumption trends in 2021”. Novel coronavirus pneumonia has caused, influenced or accelerated every trend.
In 2021, consumers will:
– expect to support the triple bottom line of human, earth and profit (rebuilding a better home) with purpose driven plan. In novel coronavirus pneumonia, nearly 70% of professionals expect consumers to focus more on sustainable development.
– eager for convenience, impulsive shopping occasions and simplicity (eager for convenience) before the epidemic.
– re connect with the nature, and transfer leisure activities to the outdoors for safe social intercourse (outdoor oasis).
– use digital tools to stay connected to the outside world at home and promote safer programs for physical stores (digital physical reality).
– gain new flexibility to arrange activities in an unconventional order to meet individual time needs (play time).
– distrust the media and government, resist false information, and put their needs first (anxiety and resistance). In 2020, 29% of global consumers will actively participate in political and social activities.
– requires non-contact services, superior hygiene standards, and products that enhance hygiene and resistance (focus on safety).
– reassess priorities and identities to pursue a more fulfilling life and enhance psychological adaptability (panic and anxiety). Last year, depression and mental health had a moderate or severe impact on the daily lives of 73% of consumers worldwide.
– budget carefully and buy high value-added and affordable products and services (budget minded thrifty).
– find a new work life balance as remote collaboration redefines the traditional office environment (new workspace). In the past, more than half of global consumers had strict boundaries between work or school and personal life.
Alison Angus, head of lifestyle research at Euromonitor International, commented that “2021 will be a critical year. Developing strategies for these emerging consumer trends will enable businesses to cope with unexpected situations and overcome adversity. “
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.