RecordTrend.com is a website that focuses on future technologies, markets and user trends. We are responsible for collecting the latest research data, authority data, industry research and analysis reports. We are committed to becoming a data and report sharing platform for professionals and decision makers. We look forward to working with you to record the development trends of today’s economy, technology, industrial chain and business model.Welcome to follow, comment and bookmark us, and hope to share the future with you, and look forward to your success with our help.
The following is the Report on consumption trend and customer loyalty / churn of smart phones in 2020-2021 From Penguin think tank recommended by recordtrend.com. And this article belongs to the classification: Penguin think tank, Intelligent mobile phone, User Research.
At the end of 2020, which is full of uncertainty, to sort out the consumption behavior and expectation of Chinese consumers for smart phones is not only meaningful for us to resume the development of Internet in 2020, but also has reference value for us to look forward to the changes of mobile phone industry and Internet users’ consumption in the future.
In recent years, the technology industry, especially the Internet and intelligent device manufacturers, are concerned about where the “next generation of portable computing platform” will appear, including smart glasses, smart watches, bracelets and other products. However, it is an indisputable fact that smart phones are still the most frequently used terminal products by Chinese and global Internet users for at least a few years.
From the popularity wave to the replacement wave, from the rise of online e-commerce to the sinking of offline market, from the loss of international brands to the strength of domestic mobile phones, from 4G to 5g The consumption of smart phones has been on a considerable scale and has never been short of change.
We hope that through a research report on smart phone consumption, we can provide some changes and judgment reference on the consumer side of this industry.
The following are the core findings of the report:
1. In terms of the replacement cycle, one third of smart phone users complete the replacement within two years. By the fourth year, 90.1% of Internet users had completed at least one replacement operation. Therefore, four years can be regarded as a complete cycle for Internet users to change their phones.
2. The budget for purchasing smart phones: the Internet users in the first and second tier cities are mainly from 2001 to 5000 yuan, and most of the Internet users in the third, fourth and fifth tier cities choose mobile phones of 1000-3000 yuan.
3. Compared with 2019, the Internet users’ purchase budget in 2020 will decrease. The per capita purchase budget of first tier cities decreased by 5.4% compared with that in 2019, while that of the more sinking fourth tier and fifth tier cities dropped by more than 10%.
4. Among mobile phone brands, Huawei has the widest audience and the highest user loyalty, followed by apple and Xiaomi, but there is still a large gap for the time being.
5. Netizens pay more attention to hardware performance and battery life, and male netizens are the main ones. In addition, 5g support and good signal are also two aspects worthy of reference when replacing the next mobile phone.
6. For online purchase, JD is the first choice, accounting for nearly 80%. In addition, Taobao, tmall, Suning and other e-commerce platforms and brand official websites ranked second.
About 30% of netizens will consider buying second-hand mobile phones. At a price of 60% to 70% of the original price, about 80% of the new second-hand mobile phones are most in line with the expectations of these users.
8.68% of netizens are still used to buying mobile phones in full, and the older the netizens are, the more likely they are to buy them all.
9. The proportion of young netizens who are willing to pay by installments is higher. Among the Post-00 group, 57.8% of them will consider and are willing to buy mobile phones by installments.
The following is the full report:
More reading: Penguin think tank: restart 2020 – China & Hubei netizens’ return to work after the festival Penguin think tank: 2019 Chinese netizens’ smart phones & Smart hardware purchasing power report Penguin think tank & interesting headlines: 2019 college entrance examination crowd survey report Penguin think tank: Global e-sports industry and user development report Penguin think tank: sinking market consumption & Entertainment white paper – 396 million Internet users “new blue ocean” Penguin think tank: 2019-2020 China Internet trend report Penguin think tank: 2019 generation Z consumption power white paper (attached download) explore the new dividend of e-commerce: pinduoduo User Research Report Penguin Zhiku: Internet users’ time & money consumption data report of China’s third, fourth and fifth tier cities Tencent News & Penguin think tank: China’s business education guidance market consumption power report Penguin think tank: 2019-2020 content industry Trend report (download attached) Penguin think tank: white paper notes of “night economy” of Chinese netizens: 2017 young people’s consumption trend data report (attached with download) under the trend of consumption upgrading, the competition among smart machine manufacturers has entered a white hot stage. Penguin think tank: the “truth report” of China’s short rent industry
If you want to get the full report, you can contact us by leaving us the comment. If you think the information here might be helpful to others, please actively share it. If you want others to see your attitude towards this report, please actively comment and discuss it. Please stay tuned to us, we will keep updating as much as possible to record future development trends.